#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Triple Topic Postfest
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Triple Topic Postfest
    Mad Archmage of the Oerth Journal

Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:14 am  

I've fixed my Postfest article and edited in the material I had to leave out. Basically the tiers of the organization of the Shadowsages. Sorry I had to leave the brief version at first there for everyone but alas thats the way it goes when half your material is in different places. =/
    The article is here ... http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=645&mode=thread&order=0&thold=-1

As for voting, its been this way a while man. Yeah it'd be nice to change it to another way but really...I don't think that will work well either. I'm just glad to have all this content in one place. =)
    http://www.oerthjournal.com http://www.greyhawkonline.com/duicarthan
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:21 am  

So, who won Round I or, in the alternative, what is going on?

Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:46 pm  

GVDammerung wrote:
    So, who won Round I or, in the alternative, what is going on?

Allow me some time to find out what's up, friendly patrons. I just got back from a week long Living Greyhawk convention. Let me catch up on some things, and we'll get this out in the open.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:22 am  

Guys (and gals),

Due to the relatively low number of votes and the jumble for points (almost no article got more than 2 first place votes) this is starting to look like a draw.

No clear winner, perhaps a runoff is in order? But a preferential voting system was supposed to solve that problem! Argh, I need supreme court help...
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:06 am  

As much as I liked getting all the new material to read, the release of the posts of the fest and the OJ at roughly the same time has made thing difficult. I have not finished the OJ and I had to rush through the posts to get my vote in. Everyone and their apprentice has talked about the need for timely publication of the OJ. I fully agree but would suggest keeping the postfest in mind to avoid drought or flood.
    CF Admin

Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:59 pm  
    Cebrion Chosen as Favorite.

Greyhawkers,

Cebrion's Witches of Greyhawk - The Coven was chosen as the favorite article for Part I of this summer's Triple Topic Postfest.

No runner(s) up was announced. The voting was so close, and all of the submissions so good, that is was impractical to denote a favorite beyond Cebrion's. Thanks to all of the particpants for such great work.

You may still view all of the Guilds, Societies, Knighthoods and other Orders entries HERE.

We look forward to your submissions for Greyhawk Holidays and Festivals! The deadline is Sunday, August 7, 2005.
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: