JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Keoland & Furypndy Gazeteer
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Keoland & Furypndy Gazeteer
    Master Greytalker

Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:49 am  
    Keoland & Furypndy Gazeteer

After growing weary of trying to convert Assassin's Knot information from 1e to 3.5, I've turned to attempting to stitch together Keoland and Furyondy Gazeteers.

I've found all the basic information from the official sources and I was wondering what further information was out there, particularly relating to LGG adventures. It would be cost-prohibitive (and logistically impossible for the older mods) to get hold of all the LGG mods just for the name of the local innkeeper.

Presumably modules have been set in locations around the two kingdoms and have involved various npcs. Has anybody played adeventures that include this sort of of stuff? I'm thinking the names of local inns, local guilds & guildmasters, local merchants, local priests, minor nobility (e.g. the Earl of Linth, the Earl of Gand, the Count of Marlbridge, the Baron of Westgate, & the Baron of Riverwatch?) etc.

In particular, there seems to be almost no oficial information regarding any of the settlements in Keoland apart from population distribution. Any assistance would be welcome!
    Master Greytalker

Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:08 am  

I don't play LG but for Furyondy atleast, the official supplement "the Marklands" cover both Furyondy and Nyrond in fairly good detail.
    Master Greytalker

Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:31 am  

Thanks - already scanned and converted that baby and added it to the more recent stuff from the Living Greyhawk Gazeteer Happy

But it's only current to 585 CY. As far as I can tell, the northern lands have been reclaimed and quite a few npcs are now dead. I'm just not sure which ones!
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:16 pm  

PaulN6 wrote:
    But it's only current to 585 CY. As far as I can tell, the northern lands have been reclaimed and quite a few npcs are now dead. I'm just not sure which ones!

Get the LGG index Dragon magazine had in the 290s issues. That might help speed some searches.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: