Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:50 am  
Southern Seas Map

I posted this map a little while ago in the Nippon folder. Because, as far as I know, it is the only one of its kind, I think I will clean it up and submit it to the OJ.

Please give me your comments on editing it. I plan on keeping most of the geography as provided, but for the Vanian penensula, I just needed filler. I would be happy to change it for almost any reason.

If you have any criticisms. Please let me know. Likewise for names and locations you want to see.

I particularly need a name for the big island between the Amedio and Hepmonaland. Any suggestion would be welcome. The thing that I think is most important is that the name no lead into development that will be impossible to reconsile with existing canon. That is, that the island is there but has received not mention that I know of. So whatever name it gets can't be something plays up it historical importants.

I'll be happy to work with anyone by PM is they want names to be a surprise.

Oh. Copy is 3 pages long by one high. Even though it is on-line, I think it would be cool if OJ had a fold out map (you would have to tape or glue it together). But the decision of whether it is one page or three will have a major impact on font size, and quite possible, number of name.

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Oh, here are some of the names I'm planning on using: