Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Question about the pre-gen characters from G1-3...
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Published Material Reviews & Discussion
    Question about the pre-gen characters from G1-3...
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:57 pm  
    Question about the pre-gen characters from G1-3...

Okay; I just learned that there were several pregenerated characters in G1-3 including such a wonderful Gygaxian name as "Gleep Wurp, the Eye-biter"....here's my problem...

Despite having no fewer than 3 copies of these modules; (the reprints from the 25th Anniversary set; the 'super' module Queen of the Spiders; and Against the Giants, the Liberation of Geoff); I don't appear to have these characters stats anywhere....

Were they only listed in the original pastel modules? If so, why on earth were they left off of the 25th Anniversary re-prints?

Finally; if anyone could point me to a site that has the stats for these characters (in original 1st Edition form); I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
    GreySage

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:27 pm  

I don't know about the original prints of each of the three modules separately (G1-Steading of the Hill Giant Chief, G2-Glacial Rift of the Frost Giant Jarl, & G3-Hall of the Fire Giant King), but G1-3 Against the Giants is the copy that I possess and it lists them all in the back. Also, the combination that follows G1-3 is titled D1-2 Descent into the Depths of the Earth. It and its follow-up module, Q1-Queen of the Demonweb Pits, also have these characters' upgraded stats listed in them.

SirXaris
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:23 pm  

Thanks Sir Xaris; I guess I will do a search to find one of these modules for sale on-line....I've been meaning to do that for an origianal copy of T1 anyway (I own T1-4)......thanks again!
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:20 am  

@Max: When you have a chance, check your PMs...!
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:02 pm  

I had completely forgotten that we could send/recieve PMs; sorry about that! Thanks Peshakauri; I just sent you a reply!

-Max
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:43 pm  

Just sent you an email, Max.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Published Material Reviews & Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: