ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - The Rushmoors
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    The Rushmoors
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:18 pm  
    The Rushmoors

Hey guys,

Do any of you happen to know if there is a source somewhere with in depth information on this swamp? I can't find anything aside from a mention here and there with little more than two or three sentences. I found a whole paragraph on the Keoland LG site. Sad
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:35 pm  

I don't know of any source material, Teddy, but the 1E module "N1 Cult of the Reptile God" is set very close to the Rushmoor, I think.

I'm just getting used to your new screen icon. It still creeps me out a little. Those pupiless eyes give me the willies!
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:55 pm  

Thanks Baggins! I have that module but I've never read it. Embarassed I'll have to take a look. So sorry about the pupiless lady...I get bored staying with one avatar for too long, so I'll remember you when I fix up another one. Something less willy-enducing. Wink
    Adept Greytalker

Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:59 am  
    Rushmoor locales

Yes, the N1 module does take place in the Rushmoors, but it does not really have a detailed map of the area. As far as I know, that region has not been expressedly mapped out. But there are a couple of adventures set in there that may be useful in fleshing the area out.

In Volume 1, Issue # 9 of the Oerth Journal was a great article on the Fading Lands of Oerth. One of them took place in the heart of the Rushmoors - the freaky Maze of Skin.

There was a series of adventures that centered around finding various elemental temples to the EEG. The conclusion was set in the Rushmoors, I believe. I forget where to find these adventures, however. They used to be posted on the Codex of Greyhawk, but now I am not sure where you can find them (they were referenced on the Greyhawk Modules/Locations Index).

O-D
    Journeyman Greytalker

Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:03 pm  

Thanks so much O-D. I must investigate these elemental temple adventures you speak of.
    CF Admin

Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:30 pm  

In theory, CF! has those Codex adventures as well as the rest of the site. I'm sure if you asked nicely, Gary could let you know when you'll be able to find them on CF! :D

Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:40 pm  

Oh, that's right. I read somewhere in the forums or in GT that those files were in the hands of CF now.......

O, great and mighty Overlord, might I inquire as to when these wonderful and valuable Codex of Greyhawk files will be up for all to see here at Canonfire?
    CF Admin

Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:14 pm  

You might also try to hunt him down on Thursday at the chat, or send in a feedback request at http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=Feedback

Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:09 pm  

Yes, I eventually have to make it to the Thursday chats. I've already been called out about it twice...seeing as how I run my 'mouth' so much here in the forums Wink
    Master Greytalker

Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:04 am  
    Rushmoors & Dungeon

I seem to recall that several recent Dungeon adventures were set in and around the Rushmoors, and they located Evard (of the spell) there and outlined him recently. You may find that these are useful in creating a story arc.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: