Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:03 am Post subject: Dwarfling - PC race
Here's something I put into my games, since Humans breed with Elves and Orks, why not have the little folk enjoy eachothers company.
Dwarflings - PC Race
Dwarflings have one Dwarven parent and one Halfling parent. These unions are typically result in an agile and perceptive child with their Dwarven parents determination and hatred of goblinoids. Dwarflings are presumed to be Dwarves or Halflings by Humans, and equally accepted by Dwarven and Halflings.
Dwarflings are stockier than most humans, usually about a foot shorter. Their skin tends toward tanned or darker tones, and their hair all shades of brown. A Dwarfling's ears are pointed, and their arms and legs have abundant hair.
* +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, -2 Strength
* Hatred: Dwarflings receive a +1 bonus on attack rolls against humanoid creatures of the orc and goblinoid subtypes due to special training against these hated foes.
* Hardy: Dwarflings receive a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.
* Keen Senses: Dwarflings receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks.
* Languages: Dwarflings begin play speaking Common, Dwarven and Halfling.
* Defensive Training: Dwarflings get a +2 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of the giant subtype.
* Darkvision: Dwarflings can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
* Height : 3ft 8 " +2d4'. Weight : 140lb + (2d4*5lb).
* Age : 30 + 2d6 Barbarian/Rogue/Sorcerer/Witch, +3d6 Bard/Cavalier/Fighter/Oracle/Paladin/Ranger/Summoner, +4d6 Alchemist/Cleric/Druid/Inquisitor/Monk/Wizard.
* Middle age : 70, Old : 110, Venerable : 180, Maximum : 180+3D20.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum