Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Ragnar returns
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk!
    Ragnar returns
    Master Greytalker

Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:01 pm  
    Ragnar returns

Hey guys,
    Good to be back around. Actually, I've been here many times in the last few years; I just didn't ever notice there were forums! Yeah, stupid, I know. Anyway, it's been a long time, and I wonder who's even around anymore? Come a long way from the Greytalk talklist. What is it, ten years now?

Anyway, I still play, doing a PBeM set, of course, in Greyhawk. It's about the only way to play these days, as there just isn't a group anymore. Still, it's fun. I hope to be able to get to know some of you, and get reacquainted with those whom I knew before, back in my college days.

It's good to be back!
    GreySage

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:51 pm  

Welcome back Ragnar!

I don't know if I've been around here long enough for you to know me, but I'm glad you've decided to reintroduce yourself and participate in our forums. Smile

Jump right in and don't be shy. Internet anonymity is a +5 shield against flaming barbs slung at noobs who inadvertantly embarass themselves on their first foray into our forums. So, fear not, good man and share with us your wisdom!

SirXaris
    Paladin

Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:50 am  

Welcome Ragnar!
    And as SirXaris has "quilled" there is safety in numbers....but beware the "purple lighning" as the shield is no defense against it. hehe
    Master Greytalker

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:23 am  

Yeah, haven't been around since my days at University of New Mexico, back in the 90s when the greytalk list was pretty much our only avenue. I am very pleased to have found these forums. Funny, cause I've been coming to Canonfire for years!
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:24 pm  

Make that over a decade, seeing as you joined the site in 2001! Shocked The proverbial Tarrasque has awakened, and now means to wreak some havoc! Laughing

Welcome back, Ragnar! Cool
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: