ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Adventure recommendations
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- D&D 3.0e/3.5e/d20/Pathfinder
    Adventure recommendations
    Master Greytalker

Sun May 06, 2012 8:38 am  
    Adventure recommendations

Hi all

I'm setting up a pbp game for my players designed as a break from the more detailed aspects of campaign play, an opportunity to have a bit of fun utilising 2 hour sessions in the comfort of everyone's own homes.

My Greyhawk campaign uses BRP as a system but I'm going to use Pathfinder for the pbp as we are all familiar with it.

I'm pretty much out of the loop with regards to adventures or modules that have been released over the last 2 years or so that I've been away from PF so what I'm asking is for recommendations. These don't have to be GH mods as the pbp will be background light.

So, what have you played that has been a great action packed adventure?
    What recommendations can you pass on?

Cheers,

Ragr

EDIT; Ps, just read Creighton's recommendation for Paizo's Godsmouth Heresy. Whaddaya think???
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sun May 06, 2012 9:53 pm  

Ragr

I would recommend Keep on the Borderlands this http://paizo.com/products/btpy8rna?Shadowed-Keep-on-the-Borderlands written by Creighton of Raging Swan Press.

It is low level and it has a great Greyhawk feel.
    Master Greytalker

Sun May 06, 2012 11:27 pm  

I had a good look at that earlier, Dark Herald and it's got some great reviews along with another called Revelation.

The samples look good and there's a free short version too. That could well start me off on the right track.

(BTW, I've been keeping an eye out on your blog, when I can get a spare second or two Smile ,and it looks like things are going great.)
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- D&D 3.0e/3.5e/d20/Pathfinder All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: