ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Happy Thanksgiving
    Canonfire Forum Index -> The Backalley
    Happy Thanksgiving
    GreySage

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:45 am  
    Happy Thanksgiving

To all my Canonfire! Colleagues,

Wishing you all a safe, happy, and bountiful holiday season with friends and family; sometime they are one and the same. Today my wife, two kids, and I will celebrate with two of our closest friends we've each known for a long time (my friend is from high school and my fellow DM and player).

I'd like to specifically thank the following people from Canonfire!

Argon and SirXaris for being the first people to welcome me aboard nearly two summers ago. Argon encouraged me to stop lurking, and I failed my saving throw, so blame him. Wink Both of you have been very helpful as well as being great guys. Thank you.

Illustr8or, thank you for bouncing ideas back and forth with me. And send some of that San Diego sunshine my way. Happy

Smillan, my 'back door' neighbor just north of my actual, physical location in WA state. I forgive you for not being a 2e person. Wink

Mystic-Scholar, for giving me a lot of 2e material and ideas. Your homonculous is now free. Happy

DLG, tis always good to have a Texan on your side! Cool

DarkHerald, for your continuing "Get To Know You" thread. It's been a treasure trove of information as we add to our growing membership. GREAT idea.

BlueWitch, I always appreciate your 2e additions.

Nerdcav, I really enjoyed your questions and postings, as they were right up my alley! I hope to read more.

Anna, for her AMAZING maps.

The Purple Lightning, for NOT frying me... Cool

To Erik Mona (does he even visit this site anymore?), for directing me to Canonfire! He unleashed me upon you good people. Laughing

And, finally, to Gary Holian, creator of this website and forum. Thank you for bringing us together in Greyhawk Fellowship.

To everyone, specifically mentioned or not, thank you for making this such a bountiful site of Greyhawk camaraderie.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Lanthorn (Jason)
    Paladin

Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:31 pm  
    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Lanthorn wrote:
    To all my Canonfire! Colleagues,

Wishing you all a safe, happy, and bountiful holiday season with friends and family; sometime they are one and the same.

And, finally, to Gary Holian, creator of this website and forum. Thank you for bringing us together in Greyhawk Fellowship.

To everyone, specifically mentioned or not, thank you for making this such a bountiful site of Greyhawk camaraderie.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Lanthorn (Jason)

Better sentiments and salutations could not be penned.
    Happy Holidays 'Hawkers....
    GreySage

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:16 am  

DLG, thanks sir!
    Hoping that everyone had a good holiday and will find themselves rested before the daily grind of work begins on Monday...

-Lanthorn, Teaching to the Masses of Teens Shocked
    GreySage

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:23 pm  

It has been a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend for me and my kids. We've spent lots of time and fellowship with family.

I am very thankful for the hard work that my fellow Canonfire! members put forth in their Greyhawk articles, threads, and comments. Such effort translates to much higher quality gaming for myself and my players.

SirXaris
    Paladin

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:24 am  

SirXaris wrote:

I am very thankful for the hard work that my fellow Canonfire! members put forth in their Greyhawk articles, threads, and comments. Such effort translates to much higher quality gaming for myself and my players.
    SirXaris

<Lifting a Mug>
    HERE HERE and HOZZZAH to that! The community has added an element to my gaming group that I did not have 10 years ago. It is nice to have a place to table ideas, methodologies, and plot elements with those that UNDERSTAND what you, as the DM, are trying to do.

So yes, while being thankful for the many important things in life, family, freedom, health...... I am also thankful for all of ya'lls (Texan for All of you) pearls of wisdom.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> The Backalley All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: