Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 pm  
Modules for sale

Fixing to start up my Greyhawk campain for our old gaming group again and was going through my modules to see what holes I needed to fill in my module runs. Found I had some duplicates and figured I'd list them here instead of on eBay, etc. I'd rather they went to a good home. You can hit me up for pics if you're interested and I'll try to oblige. Pricing doesn't include shipping.

Of course you may always contact me as I am open to entertaining offers. Pricing below is what I would LIKE to get, but as we are in the Greyhawk marketplace, haggling may ensue!

I2: Tomb of the Lizard King
Good ++ to Very Good condition: Good clean copy. Has some shelf wear / use. No writing inside and pages are white. Creases hoizontally along spine from being read / used. But complete, tight, solid copy.
Looking for: $15.00

I6: Ravenloft
Good ++ to Very Good condition: Good clean copy. Has some shelf wear / use. No writing inside and pages are white. Creases hoizontally along spine from being read / used. But complete, tight, solid copy. All maps are there.
Looking for: $29.00

B4: The Lost City
Very Good condition: Good clean copy. Has some shelf wear / use. No writing inside and pages are white. Few and very small hoizontal creases along spine from being read / used. But complete, tight, solid copy. Only thing that keeps this from being a "like new" copy is the fact that the previous owner hole-punched it so you could put it in a binder.
Looking for: $14.00

T1-4 #9147 The Temple of Elemental Evil
Good + Condition. Good clean copy. Spine attached and map booklet intact and still slipped inside back cover sleeve. No writing inside except for one 50 HP total damage subtracted written lightly in pencil at the top of one page in the middle of the book. Can be easily erased. Has shelf wear on the cover from use.
Looking for $90

Arms & Equipment Guide (2nd Ed - Blue cover)
Very Good + condition
Looking for $9.00