Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:14 pm  
Ten Thousand Gretings!

Hi folks!
It's been an age since I was on this site, and I lost all my login information, so I just gave up, and made a new profile!

I've been playing D&D since 1977, and DMing since a week after that, so I've been through all the versions of the game. And I've played and judged many, many rules systems over the years - for a while I was a partner in a comics/game store. So D&D was a part of my life sine I was a kid, and I played up until a few years ago, when the last of my gaming friends married or left the area.

Through every iteration of D&D and all the games I've encountered, there was something about Gryhawk/Blackmoor that I have always found more interesting, more intriguing, more fascinating than any other games setting. Sure, Planescape was great, Eberron was novel, Traveler was addictive, etc. ... but I always came back to Greyhawk and Blackmoor. Was it because of their originality? Because they were the first? I don't know what hooked me.

One thing I love about Greyhawk is that there is a community like this of fellow-obsessives who are happy to make the effort to write articles to clarify and further the canon. To them goes my admiration and thanks!

I don't know what I'd be able to add to this amazing website - I've probably forgotten more than I remember hehe...But I am very happy to be back here! I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Bugscuttle