JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Cut & Paste Anna Map
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Collector's Corner
    Cut & Paste Anna Map
    Paladin

Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:44 pm  
    Cut & Paste Anna Map

In the past, before Anna's revamped her site, I helped (in a small way) chronicle her progress for her as she added each new or revised section... As she did, I printed each out for my own groups use.

While over the years, the size of this collective 8/2"x11" cut and paste had reached 4'x5'.

I have since made the decision to progress with a new vesion (think old geography class with those roll up maps) and no longer have a need for the cut & paste one.

As in the past, I have made a habit of offering old dragon, dungeon & source material books for those that wanted as long as they paid the shipping.
    YEP thats the ONLY COST.... nothing for myself.

If there is interest in this 4'x5' cut and paste of Anna's work, I will be posting it with a list of which version each of the 100 plus cells it was created from.
    GreySage

Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:19 pm  

I am very interested, DLG. Let me know how much the shipping is and I should be able to send it to you right away.

SirXaris

Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:04 pm  

Not a problem my friend...
    PM me an address to calculate the post....
    or Email me at DMsCreateWorlds@aol.com
    Each of the elements haave been printed on 110# cardstock and seamed together with 2sided reinforced carpet tape.... The most practical way would be to ship in a tube similar to mailing a bluprint or poster. or Could quadrant into smaller sections and you reassemble on your end.

It should also be noted that
    A> the "map portion of each cell" is 7"hx6"w leaving an adequate border to adhere each one to the next.
    B> The coloring varies slightly from some cells to another.... As all were printed on the same Color Laserjet printer with the same ink and paper stock, I can only assume that this is due to changes and upgrades Anna had made as she improved her technique and software. (the most notible are the blues of the oceans east of Black Ice)

Will try and post pictures this evening.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Collector's Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: