JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Castle Greyhawk Comic
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Published Material Reviews & Discussion
    Castle Greyhawk Comic
    Paladin

Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:29 am  
    Castle Greyhawk Comic

I know many here have, for some time now, read Mike and Scotts' Greyhawk comic with much anticipation and enjoyment.....
    I urge all to join their Patron Posting in support of their efforts they have so freely given over the years.

https://www.patreon.com/scottenkainen

It is only through the community that we keep Greyhawk alive (WOC certainly doesn't) People like Casey, Anna, Joe, Scott, Mike, Brian, Gary, and many others make that possible through the selfless sharing of their collective visions and sharing of the troves of information of Greyhawk... Keep the fires of creativity burning....

George M
    aka DLG
    Cool

Their Posting can also be found Here
    http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8480
    Forum Moderator

Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:15 pm  

DLG, you are the man! :)

Yeah the comic is a labor of love and any little bit we get is worth the extra incentives to our readers.
    Paladin

Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:34 pm  

It is with great regret I come bearing ill tidings....
    I contemplated leaving this alone, and forgive me Mike n Scott, but could not contain myself as you two are giants among Greyhawkers....Shocked
    Quote:

As sent from Mike n Scott via their patreon site.....

MIKE BRIDGES & SCOTT CASPER posted
    A Sad Announcement
    We're coming to the end of the ride.
    After six years and five chapters, our story will be coming to a close. I've asked a lot of Mike over these long years and many pages, and I've asked for all the man can give. Mike has graciously agreed to finish this chapter, and I will try to wrap things up into some kind of ending in the next 10 pages or so.
    For those who have contributed to our Patreon page, I can't thank you enough. It's been a pleasure to help Mike see some financial compensation for all the beautiful pages of art he's done for the Greyhawk community for all these years. It's been a pleasure for me to see my story brought to life by his skill. I'm grateful that he agreed to take this long journey with me. And I've been thankful that we made some friends together along the way.

I was deeply saddened at this news... and seems the older that I become the more often it seems to occur. I sincerely hope it isn't health related, but if so I wish Mike only the very best and deepest respect.

I for one, am hoping that fortubo will grant us more of the pages because I have come far to accustom to seeing them....Sad

Only the very best of wishes......
    DLG
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Published Material Reviews & Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: