ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - New official Greyhawk Module
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    New official Greyhawk Module
    Apprentice Greytalker

Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:32 am  
    New official Greyhawk Module

I just saw this out on WotC page:

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/258047/Lost-Laboratory-of-Kwalish-5e?src=newest_in_5e

Lost Laboratory of Kwalish (5e)

Lost Laboratory of Kwalish explores an alternate expedition into the Barrier Peaks. The legendary inventor disappeared in the peaks eons ago… as it turns out, finding a crashed planar ship and studying its technology to fuel his own experiments—only now, Kwalish’s lost research is desperately needed!

For characters 5th-10th level.

This adventure explores two locations within the Barrier Peaks, and includes new monsters, magic items, and spells, plus sci-fi trinkets, random encounters, and even rumors of the area submitted by the player community! Further featuring new art, maps (from Claudio Pozas), and even a cartoon (from Jason Thompson)—as well as the famed suit of powered armor, as edited by Jeremy Crawford on the Dragon+ livestream!

Best of all, all monies that Wizards of the Coast receives from sales of this PDF are donated to Extra Life. Your purchase of this adventure goes to a truly great cause!

In addition, we were honored to include some content designed with Laurence Withey in this adventure. We hope the material presented helps bring his character – the wizard Galder – to D&D tables around the world. For more on Galder, please visit the article on comicbook.com: https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/11/12/dungeons-and-dragons-lost-laboratory-of-kwalish-/

About Extra Life:

Extra Life unites thousands of gamers around the world to play games in support of their local Children's Miracle Network Hospital. Since its inception in 2008, Extra Life has raised more than $30 million for sick and injured kids. Sign up today and dedicate a day of play for kids in your community!
    Forum Moderator

Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:45 pm  

Good post, sir!

Yeah this is pretty good as original Greyhawk tied 5E material goes. I highly recommend it to my 5E playing friends, if you are a completionist of all things GH go for it, otherwise the lore here is mainly about Kwalish or rumors on the Barrier Peaks. Mind you the locations presented here and the charts are top notch too. I can't say its the new Greyhawk I hoped for but its one that I would actually run!
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:09 am  

I'd like to know how much the sci-fi stuff is in it. I don't mind a bit, but the old module had some campaign breaking equipment.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: