Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Well met, good folk of Canonfire!
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk!
    Well met, good folk of Canonfire!
    Novice

Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:28 am  
    Well met, good folk of Canonfire!

Hello, hello, hello all.

I'm joining primarily because my brother has requested that I run the Grand Dungeon, "Night Below". We played through part of the first book over two decades ago, and it happened to come up in discussion the other day, so we've decided to put together a local group to run this specific boxed set through to the end (and in AD&D 2E, no less).

I've decided to run it in Greyhawk, which is a setting I'm not overly familiar with, and so I've come to the veritable headwater so that I might drink of your collective knowledge.

I'm looking forward to our future interactions. Cheers!
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:57 am  
    Re: Well met, good folk of Canonfire!

DimensionalRambler wrote:
    Hello, hello, hello all.

I'm joining primarily because my brother has requested that I run the Grand Dungeon, "Night Below". We played through part of the first book over two decades ago, and it happened to come up in discussion the other day, so we've decided to put together a local group to run this specific boxed set through to the end (and in AD&D 2E, no less).

I've decided to run it in Greyhawk, which is a setting I'm not overly familiar with, and so I've come to the veritable headwater so that I might drink of your collective knowledge.

I'm looking forward to our future interactions. Cheers!

Welcome

Night Below is easily set in Greyhawk I believe some people run it in the Yeomanry. I run it in Verbobonc and combine it with Temple of Elemental evil.
    GreySage

Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:04 am  

Welcome to Canonfire! DimensionalRambler! We are glad you are here. Smile

The Forums are always a great place to ask questions about Greyhawk. You'll get answers from longtime Greyhawk fans and newbies to the setting, alike.

Be sure to check out the Articles tab and look through those topics to see if there are any that might add to your adaptation of Night Below to the World of Greyhawk.

SirXaris
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: